- Order Online or call our Sales Department
- (800) 380-8539
- List Price: $1,384.00
- Our Price:$855.00
- You Save:38%
- Stock: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Quantity: One
Delta™ Ultra Light 1000, Full Electric Bed
Delta™ Ultra Light 1000, Full Electric Bed - Highlights:
- The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the headboards and footboards are completely interchangeable with Drive's and most other manufacturers bed ends, old and new.
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability.
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high-low shaft.
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor. I The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant.
- Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy.
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations.
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety.
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise.
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed.
- The motor is UL approved.
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times. No crank needed.
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy to use controls. I Bed ships in two cartons.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Zinc coated spring deck.
- Extension kit available model # (15030EXTKIT) extends length from 80" to 84".
- Warranty: (Original purchaser) 5 years on motor and hand control, Limited Lifetime on welds and frame, 1 year on all other parts and components.
Delta™ Ultra Light 1000, Full Electric Bed - Technical Specifications:
Bed Height (min) ::
Bed Height (max) ::
Overall Length ::
Overall Width ::
Product Weight ::